Thursday, October 10, 2013

Peacock cake! Not your usual cake but this is awesome! Wow I've always said I was putting peacock feathers in my wedding like bouquet and center pieces on the table. I love this!

Rainbow Cake #cake #dessert #desserts #rainbow #baking #bakingideas #sweets #yum #cooking #partyideas
Rainbow Cake #cake #dessert #desserts #rainbow #baking #bakingideas #sweets #yum #cooking #partyideas
gorgeous!
gorgeous!
Peacock cake! Not your usual cake but this is awesome! Wow I've always said I was putting peacock feathers in my wedding like bouquet and center pieces on the table. I love this!
Peacock cake! Not your usual cake but this is awesome! Wow I've always said I was putting peacock feathers in my wedding like bouquet and center pieces on the table. I love this!
Cake Inspiration - 1 Tier, Round, Minion
Cake Inspiration - 1 Tier, Round, Minion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home